Wednesday, August 12, 2015

BI POLAR GIRLS NAILS! Watercolor Flower Nail Art! Mix and Match Nail Designs! "watercolor nails" "teal and purple nails" "water color nails" "cute flower nails" "fun nails" "trendy nails" "mix and match nails" "cute flower design" "flower design"

Nail Art! Snake Print Nails! Abstract Rainbow Nail Design Tutorial

CUTE Nails | Cute Nail Playlist | Cutest DIY Nail Designs & Nail Art for beginners to Advanced Nail Techs!!

ALL OF BI POLAR GIRLS NAIL ART DESIGNS! MIX AND MATCH! 2 different nail art designs! nail art for each hand! 2 designs in one!

ALL MY PLAYLISTS HERE














2 comments:

  1. These designs are amazing I'm just starting out doing my own nails and nail art and you inspire me so much I can't decide which of your designs to try first plus I don't have a lot of money and I have five beautiful little girls so I'm building up slowly but you are so beautiful and I love your videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful description about beauty techniques of nail designing and please keep sharing.

    Japanese nail art | japanese products | Nails designs

    ReplyDelete