Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"pink money nail art design" "retro circles geometric nail art" retro nail art, rainbow retro nail art tutorial designs up for wednesday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Op3dTLXnM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMkaZZ99eW8

i would like to say thank you to all of the justin bieber fans and all of their support from all over the world....he is really super loved! i am very thankful and honored you like my work and are showing his video all over the world..it is so amazing to me..

i also want to say here that you can copy any of my art and please show it off to the world!!!-- but if you do, somewhere in the description or photo say: "inspired by robin moses"

that way we both win. my designs are copyrighted but if you do that, you and i both are protected and i cannot wait to see more of your work. please please show me what you are painting at my group page on facebook robinmosesnailart....i love seeing!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh these are absolutely beautiful especially the circles. I'd wear that mani everyday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy ur work fantastic ill love to try this design on my self I hope I can do it as well as you but ill love to know what's that shinny stuf u use is called. if you can comment me back that be amazing

    ReplyDelete