Monday, March 13, 2017

Cute Spring Henna Nails in Rainbow?! | DIY Easter Nail Art Design Tutorial



Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B
Share with me on IG: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart
Get my brushes at robinmosesnailart.com :D (READ BELOW!)

Hello everyone!! Todays design is a rainbow hennal inspired by getbuffednails by Sarah! What a lovely little nail art number! See what design inspired me in the video! This is Easter nail art, spring nail art, rainbow nails, henna nails, doodle nail art and coloring book nails ...Just everything BLOOMING all in ONE into the most fun and easy decoration!  This nail design knows no limits for your imagination or color choices! I have used this design here on a beautiful periwinkle blue by @twilatrue called #wingwoman but you can use it with whatever you like.  A black and white design with gold would be gorgeous! Anything is possible here! Elegant nail art at your disposal! I am dedicated to teaching those who wish to learn hand painted techniques for your nails and will teach you how to do the designs you love most while using inexpensive materials and made in real time, in a REAL LIFE setting. I work in my own salon on my own clients and show you that you CAN earn a living doing nails!!! You can do this!!!
 I LOVE sharing what I do online after sitting over 20 years practicing. After all this time, I still love my job and love laughing and making perfect mistakes!!! Imperfections allow you to learn and take you to the next level in YOUR professional career as a nail tech, or the non-pro artist in you as a mom who makes extra money painting nails in her house, as a sister, friend or professional educator who wants that edge. It is easy to stamp. I love stamps. Stamping is like making posters and freehand nail art is like making paintings. Both deserve credit and love for making the world a beautiful place full of color and happiness. Nail art allows me to escape and it brings me joy and I want to bring that joy to serious viewers who want to learn. I am not perfect. I do not claim to try and become perfect. I love what I do. I find tons of women who do not love what they do or they spend so much money trying to "keep up" with these trends that just cannot ever make you a decent living in this profession. So, please make yourself comfortable and look around all of my playlists and get a feel of all you can learn and try...practice and patience will get you to your goals! Please subscribe for new videos every monday, wednesday and friday! Take a deep breath, rewind and LEARN nail art! Its so much fun! :D

Love,
Robin Moses
Nail Art Wizard Ph.D (Hail to the N.A.W.!!!)

p.s. Please keep our community friendly and full of joy by always sharing who inspires you.
Here is how:
TAG ME: #Inspiredbyrobinmoses everywhere you show your copy of my designs.
SHOW ME:  @robinmosesnailart on instagram
ENTER GIVEAWAYS: #robinmosesnailart or #nailartsisterhood #sisterhoodofnailart #inspiredbyrobinmoses
(Find me to do this in the links below and JOIN ME!!!)
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/robinmosesnailart
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/robinmoses
Robin Moses Instagram: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart
Robin Moses Blog: http://robinmosesnailart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment