Monday, May 16, 2016

Prince Nail Art "purple rain nails" "when the doves cry" "prince nail art" "purple rain nail art" "prince symbol"


Here is a nail art design dedicated to Prince. This nail art design tutorial mixes "when the doves cry" nail art, "purple rain" nail art with "the artist formally known as prince" symbol with a gel topcoat used for making rain drops or "purple rain" over a iridescent purple that shimmers and is covered with a matte topcoat. The face from the doves cry video will forever be a source of inspiration for me drawing faces as a child, will always remind me of a time in my life where I had hope through using art and will stay in my heart forever. R.I.P. Prince, you are a bright star that has gone away from us too soon and weren't quite appreciated as much as you should have been until it was too late. You will be missed.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment