Friday, March 2, 2012

Robin Moses launches Miss Professional Nail Polish collection 2012: from the Chelsea Illustrations. the first, girl on a swan with a castle. the second, lotus blossoms and swan nails, dark blue nails, pink and lavender nails, swan nails, lotus nails, lotus blossom nails, duck nails, sation polish, nail trends 2012,





Miss Professional Nail Spring Polish Launc… 


  Lady on a Swan; Robin Moses and Miss Pr… 

here are my videos for the launch of the miss professional nail spring 2012 nail polish launch. this is their new look as they have changed the bottles design and also added many more colors. i am so excited and honored they would ask me to join them in this launch as i have been using their polish for nearly 25 years. they are a wonderful company who have the most awesome staff ever (i <3 staci) !!! i know these videos are long, but they teach a bit more and i gave them that as a thank for all they have done for me over the years. (i explain it a little more with the lady on the swan) my love to you miss pro and i will add in the color names into the description box but for now, you can find them at misspn.com :D my love and thanks for all supporting me and spreading the word.

with my mothers passing, you guys have just been awesome. i would like to say that...all of my viewers and miss pro as well...so understanding and caring. it really has helped me more than you know. thank you. 

love,
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment